CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGER
ANZSCO Code: 134111
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
Group: CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1341
CHILD CARE CENTRE MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development