CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
ANZSCO Code: 132111
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the overall administration of an organisation.
Group: CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1321
CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the overall administration of organisations.
- providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
- developing and managing the organisation's administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
- developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
- analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
- providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies