ANZSCO Code: 811311
Cleans and tidies private dwellings such as houses, units, flats, apartments and townhouses.
Group: DOMESTIC CLEANERS
ANZSCO Code: 8113
DOMESTIC CLEANERS clean and tidy private dwellings such as houses, units, flats, apartments and townhouses.
Indicative Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below. In Australia
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand
NZ Register Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furniture
- sweeping, mopping, waxing and polishing tiled, vinyl, timber and concrete floors
- tidying rooms, emptying wastepaper bins and removing refuse and recyclable material
- cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising kitchens, bathrooms and toilets
- dusting, cleaning and polishing furniture and other homewares
- cleaning windows and other glass surfaces