ANZSCO Code: 134411
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the educational and administrative aspects of a department, faculty or school within a university or other tertiary education institution.
- Dean (University)
- Head Teacher (TAFE) (Aus)
Group: OTHER EDUCATION MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1344
OTHER EDUCATION MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate educational policy, and provide advice and educational and administrative support to staff and students in educational institutions.
- coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution or department within the institution
- researching, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
- liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
- providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
- consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
- identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
- researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
- researching and reporting on students' needs arising from curriculum implementation
- developing and delivering training programs for teachers