ANZSCO Code: 132211
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the financial and accounting activities within an organisation.
- Financial Administrator
Group: FINANCE MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1322
FINANCE MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the financial and accounting activities within organisations.
- determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other Managers
- providing financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs
- coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of accounting systems
- directing the preparation of financial reports that summarise and forecast the organisation's financial position such as income statements, balance sheets and analyses of future earnings and income
- assessing capital finance proposals and the financial status of operational projects
- advising on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings
- delivering long range profit forecasts, budgeting and financial reporting
- ensuring compliance with financial legislation and standards