ICT MANAGERS NEC
ANZSCO Code: 135199
This occupation group covers ICT Managers not elsewhere classified.
Group: ICT MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1351
ICT MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations.
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems