ANZSCO Code: 232413
Plans, designs and develops the production of digitally delivered information, promotional content, instructional material and entertainment through online and recorded digital media using static and animated information, text, pictures, video and sound to produce information and entertainment tailored to an intended audience and purpose.
- Instructional Designer
Group: GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNERS, AND ILLUSTRATORS
ANZSCO Code: 2324
GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNERS, AND ILLUSTRATORS design information for visual and audio communication, publication and display using print, film, electronic, digital and other forms of visual and audio media.
- determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders
- undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements
- formulating design concepts for the subject to be communicated
- preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts
- negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff
- selecting, specifying or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication, delivery or display
- detailing and documenting the selected design for production
- supervising or carrying out production in the chosen media
- may archive information for future client use