POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGER
ANZSCO Code: 132411
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates policy advice and strategic planning within an organisation.
- Corporate Planning Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager
Group: POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGERS
ANZSCO Code: 1324
POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate policy advice and strategic planning within organisations.
- developing, implementing and monitoring strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards
- developing, implementing, administering and participating in policy research and analysis
- coordinating the implementation of policies and practices
- establishing activity measures and measurements of accountability
- overseeing and participating in the development of policy documents and reports
- consulting with and providing expert advice to government officials and board members on policy, program and legislative issues
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums convened to discuss policy issues