ANZSCO Code: 222213
Buys and sells stocks and bonds on behalf of clients. Registration or licensing is required.
- Trading Floor Operator (Stock Exchange)
Group: FINANCIAL DEALERS
ANZSCO Code: 2222
FINANCIAL DEALERS conduct financial market transactions on behalf of clients.
- obtaining information on securities, market conditions, government regulations and financial circumstances of clients
- interpreting data from securities reports, financial periodicals and stock-quotation viewer screens
- analysing financial markets and financial market products
- providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations
- executing buy and sell orders in the market place on behalf of clients
- relaying trade information to clients such as the number of contracts bought and sold and the price
- monitoring futures prices and market changes, and bidding for commodity futures contracts
- recording and transmitting buy and sell orders
- calculating and recording costs of transactions