ANZSCO Code: 133312
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the operations of a wholesale trading establishment.
Group: IMPORTERS, EXPORTERS AND WHOLESALERS
ANZSCO Code: 1333
IMPORTERS, EXPORTERS AND WHOLESALERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the operations of importing, exporting and wholesaling establishments.
- identifying local and overseas business opportunities
- developing and implementing business plans, and marketing, operating, human resource, pricing and credit policies and procedures
- determining the mix of products and services to be provided and negotiating conditions of trade
- liaising with local and overseas suppliers and distributors about orders and products
- researching regulatory and statutory requirements affecting the importing, exporting, wholesaling and distribution of goods
- monitoring business performance and preparing estimates, financial statements and reports of operations
- appointing agents and distributors
- arranging the shipping of goods into and out of the country
- overseeing the display and sale of merchandise and preparation of product information for customer service staff and customers
- implementing after-sales service procedures