ICT ACCOUNT MANAGER
ANZSCO Code: 225211
Manages sale of computer hardware, software and services to existing account clients and identifies further sales opportunities within these accounts, builds new account clients, manages customer satisfaction and retention, and coordinates the preparation and presentation of ICT sales proposals and tenders.
Group: ICT SALES PROFESSIONALS
ANZSCO Code: 2252
ICT SALES PROFESSIONALS manage client accounts and represent companies in selling a range of computer hardware, software and other ICT goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other organisations.
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employer's and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers' needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs
- promoting employers' ICT goods and services to existing and prospective clients
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of ICT goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT goods and services purchased, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred